Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Origami Mandalorian

This fold is based off of something I saw from a fake book cover. Maybe it's the same one. Either way, I'm sure Tom hasn't posted instructions. So here it is. Tell me what I'm missing.

Origami Info:
Proportions: 1/4 or 1/4 square sheet of 8"-11" paper
Colors: Gray/Gray
Puppetable: Yes
Standable: Yes
Highlight: T-window
Pocketable: Yes

First fold Darth Paper step one like last post, the Star Destroyer.
Then flip fold up halfway.
Fold sides in.
Flip and fold down.
Fold up to make a zigzag pleat.
Fold top down behind helmet like this.
Fold back corners of helmet.
Fold back corners of window and it's Jango!
Color it where needed.

1 comment:

  1. My second post and second comment... 30+ views...
    ...by me.
    --Stook

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to leave a comment so I know you exist! And let me know if this is your favorite fold!